Saturday, December 09, 2006

As the exams get closer, life gets more monotonous. There is nothing to do besides study, sleep, eat and get these stupid tension pangs, when you feel you don't know anything. And the things that you studied just don't seem to stick into that STUPID brainy box.

But I sometimes enjoy this monotonous lifestyle, especially the fact that I don't have to goto college. For now I am so sick of med school that I can barely drag myself there. Not meaning to sound disgraceful and all, but I can't help it. I need a break from seeing the same faces over and over everyday, making small talk, and seeing those hollow expressions in their eyes. Funny how we've sat together for the last four years, yet developed very little friendships. So these exam breaks are a welcome respite from the facade of med school.

No comments: